This is a sponsored post…
We all know that the formative years of a child’s education is the most important generally in terms of personal growth, success and achievement. Research shows that children with sound knowledge of Mathematics between the ages of 5-12 have 85% chance of success as opposed those with a poor knowledge of Mathematics.
Believe it or not Prepclass (Africa’s No.1 academic solutions provider) has come up with 8 reasons why it is very important you do all it takes to improve your child’s Mathematics prowess….continue reading
1. Good knowledge of Mathematics improves financial literacy and subsequent wealth generation
2. Improves child IQ by boosting brain power
3. Improves child’s confidence and boost child’s morale
4. Improves performance in other related subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Account etc
5. Children are the bedrock of nation. We build a better nation with smarter children that are good at mathematics
6. Mathematics makes you more desirable and gives you an edge especially in gaining admission into the university
7. Mathematics makes entry into the job market easy when writing aptitude test. All banks, multi-nationals, oil companies, telecom companies give very exhaustive aptitude test specially based on simple Mathematics skills.
8. You generally make smarter decisions. Kids need to learn Mathematics to make their own adult lives better, by making smart decisions on routine day-to-day matters
Do you have a child/ward between ages 5-12 with average or below average performance in Mathematics?
Have you been seeing average, poor or declining results in your child’s Mathematics skills? Are you generally worried that your child isn’t good at buying things downstairs/down the road and always miscalculates change? You need to quickly correct this before it’s too late and turns into a habit difficult to tackle.
Did you know that Prepclass can get you a verified Mathematics teacher/tutor
with exceptional Mathematics teaching skills to come teach your child 3 times a week for the next 6 months and your child would attain the greatness he deserves? Why not give them a call now on 01-2913970 or 08059811502 and request
for a Mathematics tutor. Contact them now and you can get a Mathematics tutor within 3 business days. You can also visit their Lagos headquarters on the 3rd floor No. 315 Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba, Lagos or the Abuja office at No. 29 Mambillia Street, Off Aso Drive, Maitama Abuja
Turn your child to a Mathematics guru today SIGN UP!
Watch this simple math tricks that prepclass tutors can use to improve your child’s mathematics skill and speed